Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Another hour!

So like - I'm not sure I will be able to stay awake - I think the candidates are having a hard time too...lets hope they wrap this up and call it a day. The next announcement is due in at 11:00 pm EST the ballots have just closed (10:00 pm EST)...I say Atleo will have a slim lead but without the 60% required so Bellegarde will need to be the big man and concede the game - but will he do it? Or will the question be mute if Bellegarde squeeks by and it's Atloe who will have to concede? Hmmmmmmmm

Darn am I ever tired!

PROGRESSIVE BLOGGERS

1 comment:

Ward of the State said...

If perry is on the bottom e won't give up, if Shawn is on the bottom he'll withdraw, but won't if he's leading that's my prediction.

 
Personal Business Directory - BTS Local